DB1BM Data by Route
This page provides a query of USDOT DB1B Market Dataset, which is a 10% sample of domestic itineraries. Please note:
- This table excludes passengers enplaned outside U.S
- This table is based on DB1B Market, which is for one-way trips, instead of DB1B Ticket or DB1B Segment
- Fares shown are per passenger, as reported by carriers and processed by DOT.
Results can be filtered using filter boxes at the bottom of table.
- ItinID: unique itinerary number, allowing us to research further details
- Origin: originating airport of this one-way trip
- Dest: destination airport of this one-way trip (not a connecting point!)
- TkCarrier: carrier that has issued the ticket
- Pax: total passengers on this record, of which someone may have bought in bulk
- Coupons: number of segments of this record, with 1 as non-stop
- Avg_fare: unit air fare of this record, provided by DOT
Hint: you can type airport code when dropdown list is enabled, instead of selecting an airport.
NOTE: My form suddenly requires a login. At the moment, please use this link.
The dashboard below provides a quick overview.