This page provides a summary of USDOT DB1B Market Dataset, which is a 10% sample of domestic itineraries. Please note:
- This table is based on DB1B Market, which is for one-way trips, instead of DB1B Ticket or DB1B Segment
- Fares shown are per passenger, as reported by carriers and processed by DOT.
- This query allows excluding fare higher or lower than specified levels
- This query may take up to 2 minutes to run (will optimize later)
Results can be filtered using filter boxes at the bottom of table.
- Tkcarrier: carrier that has issued the ticket
- Origin: originating airport of this one-way trip
- Dest: destination airport of this one-way trip (not a connecting point!)
- TotalPax: number of tickets. Since this is a 10% sample, multiplying by 10 to get actual estimates
- TotalFare: total air fare provided by DOT, including taxes and fees
- Averagefare: TotalFare divided by TotalPax
Hint: you can type airport code when dropdown list is enabled, instead of selecting an airport from the list.
Note: my form suddenly requires a login now. For the moment, please use this link.
The dashboard below provides a quick overview.