This page provides a query of USDOT Form 41 T-100 Market database, which includes U.S. revenue enplaned passengers since 2003. Please note:
- This database includes certain passengers enplaned outside U.S., but I excluded those passengers from this query
- This table is based on T-100 Market (excluding transit passengers) instead of T-100 Segment (including transit passengers)
- Data for small air carriers prior to 2003 were included in 298C database. Therefore I excluded T-100 data prior to 2003
- Airlines in this analysis are operating carriers (those carriers that physically operate flights) instead of publishing carriers (those carriers selling ticket under their name). T-100 does not provide information on publishing carriers.
- Reporting is typically 6 months behind. DOT published December 2014 in June 2015.
For a more detailed description of enplaned passengers, please see this link.
Note: my form suddenly requires a login now. For the moment, please use this link.
The attached dashboard provides a convenient way to examine data for the calendar years 2013 and 2014.